Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fucking American Dream.

Half of my life in this country and still have not found my place. Sometimes I wounder if my parents made the best decision in bringing my two brothers and I into a new culture. WTF?..... "vive tu vida como un gringo y seras respetado" LOL So fucking confusing at at fifteen I was ready to learn about my fucking country and now you are telling me I have to learn a new language?  that is some bull shit. I have stopped searching for my place in this culture. People can try to understand where I'm coming from, but then again  is not necessary. Now I'm an American lol  I really do not know what exactly that means , but I'm taking  full advantage of everything
I'm being offered. WAIT,WAIT ,WAIT  you still look like a paisa .. EXOTIC sounds more marketable.

No comments:

Post a Comment